Best Dentist Meerut | Dentist Doctor in Meerut
About Dr. Nisha Parveen
Dr. Nisha Parveen is a highly qualified and accomplished dentist who has been giving good dental care for a long time, thanks to her many years of clinical experience. As of October 2018, she works as a Consultant Periodontist and Implantologist at the Advanced Dental, Maxillofacial, and TMJ Care Centre at Nutema Hospital in Meerut.
She has various award winning scientific presentations to her credit. She is an expert surgeon in gingival & periodontal aesthetic and plastic surgeries. She also has special skills at Root Canal treatment (RCT). She also works to raise awareness about how important it is to get regular checkups to find and treat oral precancerous lesions early.
She believes in working hard, being determined, and giving her all. she likes talking to people and love what she does for a living! She has a lot of experience with implantology, periodontal plastic surgery, mucogingival surgery, root canal treatment, and Esthetic gingival surgery.
She is a qualified dentist specializing in maxillofacial surgery and oral implantology. She worked as an Independent Consultant at the K.M.C. Super Specialty Hospital in Meerut, which gave her experience in that field. She also worked as a senior resident at the K.M.C. Super specialty Hospital in Meerut. She is very committed to giving his patients the best dental care possible.
Implantologist & Periodontal Plastic Surgeon.
• M.D.S. F.A.G.E.
Areas of Expertise
- Peridontal aesthetic and Gingival Surgeries
- Dental Implants
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Gingival Depigmentation
- Root Canal Treatment
- Crowns and Bridges
- Smile Design
- Dental Veneers
Basement 1, Nutema Hospital, Meerut
Educational qualification of Dr. Nisha Parveen
Subharti Dental College and Hospital, Meerut, U.P.
Institute of Dental Studies & Technologies, Modinagar, U.P.
Prevention, Screening and Diagnosis of Oral Cancer & to create awareness among society about importance of regular check-up for early detection and treatment of Oral Pre- Cancerous Lesions.
- Mucogingival Surgeries
- Root Canal Treatment
- Esthetic Gingival Surgeries
- Implantology and Periodontal Plastic Surgeries.
Indian Society of Periodontology (ISP) – Life Member.
• Working at Advanced Dental, Maxillofacial & TMJ Care Centre at Nutema Hospital, Meerut as Consultant Periodontist & Implantologist from October 2018- Present
• Worked as Senior Lecturer at Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies, Modinagar, U.P from November 2019-Present.
• Worked at K.M.C. Super speciality Hospital, Meerut as Independent Consultant from November 2013- May 2015.
• Worked at K.M.C. Super speciality Hospital, Meerut as Senior Resident from August 2018- Sept 2015.
Poster and Paper Presentations in National Conferences
• 40th ISP National Conference, Hyderabad, October 30th- November 01, 2015: “Modulating the Host to Modulate the Disease- The Way Ahead”.
• 41st ISP National Conference, Nagpur, October 21st- October 23, 2016: “Perception and Knowledge of Medical Practitioners Towards Periodontal-Systemic Link – A Neglected Commensal”
• 15th ISP National P.G. Convention, Bhubaneswar, March 12th- March 13th, 2016: Reliability of Gingival Crevicular Blood as a Diagnostic Tool for Assessment of Blood Sugar Levels In Routine Periodontal Practice.
• 16th ISP National P.G. Convention, Manali, March 24th- March 26th, 2017: Coronal Positioning of Receded Gingiva - Comparison of Two Different Techniques for Treating Multiple Gingival Recession Defects: A Case Report
• Parveen N, Kumar S, Khatri M. Peri- Implantitis Management: A Comprehensive Compendium. Dental Practice 2018 15 (06)
• Parveen N, Khatri M, Bansal M. Alveolar Bone Dynamism: Health and Disease. Lambert Academic Publishing. (Published on 25-06-18)
• Rehan M, Khatri M, Parveen N. Root Resection: Salvage to Hopeless. Heal Talk 2018; 11 (01): 55-6.
• Rehan M, Parveen N. Alveolar Corticotomies : A review & Case Report. Heal Talk 2019; 11 (03): 34-5.
• Parveen N. TMJ: An Insight. Lambert Academivc Publishing. (Published on 06-02-18).
• Secured Highest Marks in Institute of Dental Studies & Technologies, University Examination by Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut in the Branch of Periodontology for Academic Session 2015- 2018.
• Won Consolation Prize at 16th ISP National PG Convention for Scientific Paper Presentation held at Manali from March 24th to March 26th.
• Certificate of Appreciation for winning Prize at National Platform by IDST, Modinagar 2019.
• Got “Certificate of Honour” for Academic Honour Performance in subject of Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology for year 2010-11.
• Got “Certificate of Honour” for Academic Honour Performance in subject of “Public Health Dentistry” for year 2010-11.