Best Nephrology | Kidney Hospital in Meerut
Department Of Nephrology
The Best Kidney Hospital in Meerut – Nutema Hospital
The pair of kidneys placed under the ribcage are crucial organs for body detoxification, electrolyte balance maintenance, blood pressure regulation, etc. Renal disease occurs due to the progressive decline of kidney function. Nephrology is a medical specialty concerned with the treatment of kidney problems. Nephrologist, Dr. Sandeep Kumar Garg is a renowned physician who specialize in identifying and treating kidney problems.
Dept. of Nephrology in Nutema Hospital:
These following diseases are control in Nutema Hospital:
- Chronic Kidney Diseases (CKD)
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Anemia of Kidney Diseases
- Diabetic Kidney Diseases
- Glomerular Disease
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
Treatment & Procedures Dialysis
This synthetic process lets a dialysis machine filter your blood, eliminating waste and excess water. The dialysis machine's blood goes through a dialyzer filter, which imitates the kidney by filtering out pollutants and excess water. Typically, the procedure is used while the patient is undergoing therapy for the underlying condition or until a potential kidney donor becomes available.
An arteriovenous (AV) connection is established from your arm to the dialysis machine to link your blood flow to the machine. The AV fistula is the most prevalent, which involves minor surgery to connect an artery and vein to the dialysis machine. Over time, the fistula becomes stronger, and using needles to connect to the machine is less painful. The alternative procedure is an AV graft, which is similarly successful but requires more upkeep.
The treatment of all kidney diseases
• Acute Kidney Injury: An AKI is when your kidney suddenly stops working. This condition can happen quickly, in as few hours or as long as a few days. It causes waste products to build up in the blood, making you sick.
• Chronic kidney disease is when your kidneys stop working gradually over months. This condition can last long time, and you may need dialysis or a kidney transplant to stay alive.
• Kidney diseases caused by diabetes and high blood pressure: High blood pressure and high blood glucose may cause damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys, leading to diabetic nephropathy and, eventually, kidney failure if left untreated.
• Glomerulonephritis is a disease of the glomeruli that can lead to nephrotic and nephrotic syndrome. If left untreated, kidney infections are a kind of UTI that can permanently damage your kidneys.
• Acid and base disturbances or electrolyte disturbances
• Vascular diseases that affect the kidneys,
• Stenosis of the renal artery
• Renal artery thrombosis is a blood clot in the artery of the kidney.
• Atheroembolic renal disease happens when plaque from the aorta or other arteries blocks the small arteries in the kidneys.
• Renal vein thrombosis is a blood clot in a vein in the kidney.
• Polycystic kidney disease is an example of a genetic disease.
• Autoimmune diseases that affect the kidneys, such as systemic lupus erythematosus, cause damage to the organs because your immune system attacks your tissues.
• Kidney diseases caused by stones
• Dialysis and the problems it can cause
• Follow-up care for kidney transplant patients and taking care of complications
Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT)
Chronic kidney disease and Acute kidney injury are the two main types of kidney disease. The Department of Nephrology offers several ways to replace kidney function, such as dialysis and kidney transplantation.
• Our OPD has a clean, well-trained staff and high-tech machines like Percutaneous Nephrostomy, Urodynamic Machine, Modular O T, and HD C-arm.
• Nutema Hospital provides nephrology treatments and care in intensive care units, including sustained low-efficiency dialysis (SLED) and CRRT (continuous renal replacement therapy) for hemodynamically unstable patients.
• Nutema Hospital has the following RRT available depending on the patient's needs and health.
- Haemodialysis: To get rid of toxins in your blood, a dialysis machine and a dialyzer are used in haemodialysis.
- ONLINE Hemodiafiltration (ONLINE HDF): ONLINE HDF removes a more comprehensive range of toxins from your blood using ultrapure dialysate.
- Sustained low-efficiency dialysis (SLED): Patients with problems with their blood flow are treated with SLED.
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT): This slow process (24 hours to several days) mimics how the kidneys work and keep the body from getting too much fluid and too many uremic toxins.
- Peritoneal dialysis: A sterile fluid that cleans your blood is put into your belly through a catheter. Different kinds of peritoneal dialysis include:
• Peritoneal dialysis that keeps moving (CAPD)
• Automatic peritoneal Dialysis (APD)
• Peritoneal dialysis that keeps going and going (CCPD)
• Optimization of Continuous Peritoneal Dialysis (COPD)
• Intermittent Peritoneal Dialysis at Night (NIPD)
• Tidal Peritoneal Dialysis (TPD).
• A kidney biopsy is needed for the definitive diagnosis and treatment of many kidney diseases.
• In these cases, experienced nephrologists Dr. Sandeep Kumar Garg use ultrasound to guide a kidney biopsy.
• A kidney biopsy entails removing a little sample of kidney tissue using a fine needle for microscopic examination.
Vascular access for dialysis
• Vascular access, also known as haemodialysis access, is surgically implanted or constructed for haemodialysis.
• Patients requiring haemodialysis must have vascular access to undergo the treatment.
• The insertion of intra-jugular and femoral dialysis catheters is frequently performed.
• In conjunction with vascular surgery, the department offers permanent access creation for the maintenance of haemodialysis, including permanent catheters, arteriovenous fistulas, and grafts.
Why Nutema Hospital?
• Nutema Hospital is the best nephrology hospital in Meerut. In nephrology department patients with kidney diseases could get a complete evaluation and treatment.
• Nutema Hospital have the best and most qualified nephrologists in Meerut who are quick and proactive when helping people with kidney problems.
• Nutema Hospital make sure to give each patient high-quality care tailored to their needs.
• Nutema Hospital believe that good communication and compassion are the best ways to meet the patient's needs and calm all the worries of treating kidney disease.
• Nutema Hospital work with our patients to help them avoid kidney disease, find it early, and treat it when it does happen.