Best Nephrologist | Nephrologist Doctor Meerut
About Dr. Sandeep Kumar Garg
Dr. Sandeep Kumar Garg with a 20 years of experience ,is a specialist in Kidney Diseases, Dialysis, Renal Transplantation, and Hypertension. Nutema Hospital has the most experienced Nephrologists in India. He has been promoting a successful Kidney Transplant Program for the last 12 years in Meerut and NCR, with more than 150 transplants to his credit.
Dr. Sandeep Kumar Garg is among the most qualified Nephrologists in Meerut. He is working as Director, consultant Nephrologist, Dialysis Expert and Renal Transplant Physician at Nutema Hospital, Meerut, formerly attached to Anand Hospital Meerut and Lokpriya Hospital Meerut. He has been practising in Meerut for over years as a Consultant Nephrologist. You can meet Dr. Sandeep Kumar Garg personally at Nutema Hospital in Meerut.
Dr. Sandeep Kumar Garg regularly participates in CMEs as a presenter or chairperson or com– chairperson; during covid times, he regularly attends and does various webinars on various international and national forums. He has various publications and presentations to his credit in various forms.
Dr. Sandeep Kumar Garg has put his whole life into making sure his patients are healthy up to this point. He is sure that a doctor's dedication and care can bring healing, comfort, and hope to his patients' lives.
Kidney Diseases, Dialysis & 250+ Kidney Transplants.
• MBBS, • MD (Internal Medicine)
• DM (Nephrology)
Areas of Expertise
- Chronic Kidney Diseases (CKD)
- Renal Transplant
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Anemia of kidney Diseases
- Diabetic Kidney Diseases
- Glomerular Diseases
- Renal Cell Carcinom
OPD 4, Ground Floor, Nutema Hospital, Meerut
Educational qualification of Dr. Sandeep Kumar Garg
MLN Medical College, Allahabad, U.P.
MD (Internal Medicine)
LLRM Medical College Meerut, U.P.
Sanjay Gandhi PG Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, U.P.
SMS Medical College, Jaipur Rajasthan
Special interest in Critical Care Nephrology, Dialysis and Kidney Transplant.
- Renal Transplantation
- Kidney Diseases
• Haemolyticuraemic Sydrome ( review ) – Update of critical care medicine 2003
• Torsemide ( review ) – Rajasthan medical journal 2004
• Acute renal failure in neonates original article in Indian Journal of Nephrology
• Prune belly syndrome case report Indian journal of Nephrology
• Approach to a case of Acute Renal failure in National integrated Medical Association in May 2006
• Glomerularproteinuria How to treat in National integrated Medical Associated Dec. 2006
• Strategies for prevention of progression of renal failure in National integrated medical Association july 2006
• Treatment of Adult nephritic Syndrome in National integrated Medical Association Feb 2007
• 2 – D Echocardiographic evaluation of patients with mitral valve prolapsed – APICON 1999
• Haemodynamic complications in patients of acute renal failure during haemodialysis – UPICON 2000
• Spectrum of rapidly progressive renal failure – ISNCON 2002
• Profile of acute renal failure in ICU setting – annual meeting of Critical care society 2003
• Profile of acute renal failure in Neonates in tertiary level hospital of Rajasthan - ISNCON 2003
• Nephritic syndrome & Landry gullianbarre syndrome – Rare association – ISNCON 2004
• Unconventional prognostic factors of mortality in CAPD – An experience at a tertiary level hospital in Rajasthan – ISNCON 2004
• Lower dose of MMF are equally effective in prevention of acute allograft rejection in live related transplant recipient – JASN 2004
• Lower prevalence of post transplant infection in recently developed transplant center in northern India – JASN 2004
• Biocompatibility of PD Fluid – Role of Glucose Degradation Products (GDPs) & Advanced Glyacation End * Products ( AGEs ) – CAPD CME 2004
Explainary videos of Dr. Sandeep Kumar Garg