Best ENT Doctor | ENT Surgeon in Meerut
About Dr. Sumit Upadhyay
Dr. Sumit Upadhyay is an ENT Surgeon who has performed over 10,000 ENT operations. He is a skilled surgeon who executes ENT treatments such as tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy, tonsillectomy, and endoscopic sinus surgery.
In 1997, he graduated from LLRM Medical College, Meerut, with an MBBS. In 2008, he completed his postgraduate studies in MS and ENT at KGMC Lucknow. In addition, he excelled in both academic and extracurricular activities.
He volunteered for a month in the United Kingdom during the Himalayan Tsunami through a humanitarian organization. He effectively operates an NGO for eye and body donation, therefore contributing to the medical education of MBBS students, the national blindness control program, and corneal donations.
He is a frequent blood donor and has organized blood donation camps for needy people. Additionally, he has planted 1.5 lakh trees for environmental improvement via the NGO Haritima, given by the deputy Chief minister for the same reason. In addition, he gets rewarded by the health minister for services rendered during the treatment of black fungus.
Skilled Surgeon who executes ENT treatments.
• MBBS • DGO
Areas of Expertise
- Ear (Otology)
- Nose and Sinus (Rhinology)
- Voice and Throat (Laryngology)
- Thyroid Surgery
- Dizziness and Vertigo (Neuro-otology)
- Children (Paediatric) ENT
- Head and Neck Disorders
- Larygotracheal airway problem
- Sleep apnea
- Hearing aids
- Cochlear Implant
Basement 1, Nutema Hospital, Meerut
Educational qualification of Dr. Sumit Upadhyay
LLRM Medical College, Meerut, U.P.
KGMC, Lucknow, U.P.
Rhinology - P.G. Fellowship
Sion Hospital, Mumbai
Otology - Fellowship
MCV Anand Hospital, Coimbatore
Proficient surgeon proficiently performing ENT procedures
- Sinus Surgery
Awards & Accomplishments
• AOI Young achievers award 2019.
• Organized state and national level conference in ENT.
• Best paper award at the state AOI conference 2009 at GSVM Kanpur.
Affiliations, Associations and Memberships.
• Seven papers and publications in various national and international journals
• Member IMA 2003 onwards
• Member AOI 2008 onwards
Social Achievements and Recognitions
• Served for 1 month in UK, during calamity of Himalyan Tsunami - through charitable society.
• Successfully running an NGO for Eye Donation and Body Donation thereby helping in medical education education of MBBS students, helping in national blindness control program by Educating people about Eye donations and thereby-providing corneal donations.
• Regular blood donar and have organized blood donation camps for needy patients requiring blood.
• Planted 1.5 Lakh saplings for environment upliftment through NGO Haritima: - Awarded by Deputy Chief Minister for the same.
• Awarded by Health Minister: for services during corona for Black Fungus treatment